Click to view or hide details.
Our mission is to promote continuous quality improvement across Division programs to self-correct performance deficiencies and improve positive youth outcomes.
- Pursue appropriate grant opportunities and manage awarded grants;
- Research and explore juvenile justice best practices and evidence based initiatives in an effort to reduce recidivism;
- Establish consistent outcome measures for contracted providers, both in- and out-of-state;
- Utilize Standardized Program Evaluation Protocol (SPEP™) and data collection methods to track performance measures to determine service effectiveness;
- Publish reports on Key Performance Indicators as established by the Division and generate statistical reports to inform system performance;
- Support facilities through Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) audits and American Correction Association (ACA) accreditations, and encourage ongoing adherence to standards;
- Review and lead Division policy revisions in addition to creating new policies;
- Develop and maintain the Division’s Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) manual;
- Oversee FOCUS system defect, testing and development efforts to provide resolution and improvement of the system; and
- Ensure expungements are completed per court order in a timely manner.
Grants, Programs or Outcome Measures
Division Policy, COOP, ACA, or PREA