Click to view or hide details.
In accordance with Delaware Code Title 29 Section 6981 DSCYF purchases professional services in excess of the established current annual expenditure threshold using a competitive bidding process. This webpage provides a link to currently available Request for Proposals (RFPs). In addition, this webpage also provides electronic documents that by reference become part of executed contracts with DSCYF as well as supporting documents to the competitive bidding process.
To receive automatic notification of bid opportunities go to the State of Delaware’s Bid Solicitation Directory and follow the instructions to register for bid notifications.
Minority owned business? Woman owned business? Disadvantage business?
Go to Delaware’s Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprise (OMWBE) and register as such.
Click the following links for Opportunities to Submit Proposals:
State of Delaware Useful Links
A State of Delaware business license can be obtained by contacting the Division of Revenue.
Become a Certified Minority, Women or Veteran Owned Business Enterprise by contacting the Office of Supplier Diversity.
Non-Delaware corporations must register to conduct business in Delaware. Please follow this link Division of Corporations and complete and follow the instructions in the Foreign Qualification form. In addition, you can use the sample Filing and Certification Cover Memo provided on the page for your convenience.
Documents that by reference become part of executed contracts with DSCYF
- DSCYF Operating Guidelines for Contracted Client Programs/Services Effective 09/01/2014
- DSCYF Operating Guidelines for Contracted Client Programs/Services Effective 01/01/2014
- DSCYF Operating Guidelines for Contracted Client Programs/Services Effective 07/01/ 2011
- DSCYF Operating Guidelines for Contracted Client Programs/Services Effective December 2009
- Transfer Instruction Sheet [ Word ]
- Reportable Event Summary Form [ Word ]
- DSCYF Reportable Events & Notification Procedures (Poster)
- DSCYF Statement of Agreement
- HIPAA Business Associate Addendum Effective 11/1/2014
- HIPAA Business Associate Addendum Superceded 10/31/2014
- DSCYF-Policy 109 Criminal History Checks
- Caregiver Authorization - Delaware Code 13 Section 707-708
- Parental Consent - Delaware Code 24 Section 1784 & 1788
- Criminal History Checks - Delaware Code 31 Section 309
- Child Protection Registry - Delaware Code 16 Section 901-914
Cost Recovery Unit Forms/Important Legislation Links
- Day Treatment Forms [ Word ]
- Out Patient Forms [ Word ]
- Psych Under 21 Forms [ Word ]
- Residential Forms [ Word ]
- Provider Disclosure Statement Form
- Provider Disclosure Statement Instructions
- Delaware False Claims and Reporting Act
- Federal False Claims Act
- Section 6032 - Encouraging the Enactment of State False Claims Acts
- Section 6033 - Employee Education About False Claims Recovery
Contracting Process Supporting Documents
- State of Delaware Substitute W-9 Form
- Driving Directions for Dropping off Contracts and Proposals [ Word ]
- DSCYF Budget Form and Salary Detail Form
DSCYF Standard Line Item Budget Form - Excel
- Budget Preparation Guide [ Word ]
Directions for DSCYF Standard Line Item Budget Form
- Salary Detail Instructions [ Word ]
Contract Contact Information
H. Ryan Bolles, Procurement Administrator
Mailing Address:1825 Faulkland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19805
Email: Contract Info
Comments, Suggestions, Trouble Reports for this Webpage
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and trouble reports for this webpage. Please click the link below to submit your comments, suggestions, and trouble reports for this webpage to us. Include your contact information in your email if you would like someone to contact you.