K-5 Early Intervention Program
This innovative program is a collaborative effort between the Department of Services for Children, Youth and Their Families (DSCYF), the Department of Education (DOE), and participating public school districts. Participation in the program is for children attending kindergarten through third grade and their families.
The State's Independent Living Program, helps youth leaving the State's care transition into adulthood.
Office of Case Management(OCM)
Coordinates and monitors case planning and service delivery in support of DSCYF goals.
Office of Children's Services (OCS)
Investigates all allegations of suspected child abuse, neglect and dependency. Where abuse, neglect, or dependency has occurred or at significant risk of occurring provides services to minimize the risk, keep children safe and strengthen families.
Office of Child Care Licensing (OCCL)
The Office of Child Care Licensing licenses approximately 2,200 child care facilities in Delaware. These facilities include: Family child care homes, Large family child care homes, Day care centers, Residential child care facilities, Day treatment programs, Child placement agencies and Transitional living programs.
- Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services (DPBHS)
- Child & Family Services Federal Review, June 2001
Delaware’s Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG)
Inventory of Parent Education and Support Services
- Parent Handbook / Manyèl pou paran / Manual de los Padres
- Trauma Focused Treatment for children ages 3–17 (English)
- Trauma Focused Treatment for children ages 3–17 (Español)
- Treatment for children ages 2- 5 (English)
- Treatment for children ages 2- 5 (Español)