|Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect: Video Presentation|
Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Mandatory Reporting Training
- Helpful Information:
- Abuse/Neglect Definitions - Title 10, Chapter 9
- A Guide to Understanding the Child Protection Registry
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- DFS FY13 Statistical Fact Sheet
- DFS Primer
- Failure to report – Title 16, Chapter 9
- Important DFS Phone Numbers
- Prevent Child Abuse Delaware (PCAD)
- The Professionals’ Guide to Understanding Child Abuse & Neglect
Online Child Abuse/Neglect Reporting Form
This form is used when it is not possible to make a verbal report to the Child Abuse Report Line.
Affordable Colleges Online
Search Accredited Online Colleges by State, Major and Affordability. Affordable Colleges Foundation came to be in 2011 with the mission to provide strategies and information about pursuing an affordable higher education. The free community resources and tools span topics such as financial-aid and college savings strategies, affordability and scorecard rankings, opportunities for Veterans and people with disabilities, and online learning resources. The foundation have been featured by nearly 500 top universities in the United States, Canada, and the UK along by several many state and local government organizations.
Comprehensive Financial Aid Resource and Scholarship Database
Find scholarships relevant to your studies and qualifications. Learn more about opportunities to make your higher education more affordable.