|Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect: Video Presentation|
Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Mandatory Reporting Training
- Helpful Information:
- Abuse/Neglect Definitions - Title 10, Chapter 9
- A Guide to Understanding the Child Protection Registry
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- DFS FY13 Statistical Fact Sheet
- DFS Primer
- Failure to report – Title 16, Chapter 9
- Important DFS Phone Numbers
- Prevent Child Abuse Delaware (PCAD)
- The Professionals’ Guide to Understanding Child Abuse & Neglect
Online Child Abuse/Neglect Reporting Form
This form is used when it is not possible to make a verbal report to the Child Abuse Report Line.
* The sharing of links to outside sources on this page does not constitute an endorsement.
* Affordable Colleges Online
Search Accredited Online Colleges by State, Major and Affordability. Affordable Colleges Foundation came to be in 2011 with the mission to provide strategies and information about pursuing an affordable higher education. The free community resources and tools span topics such as financial-aid and college savings strategies, affordability and scorecard rankings, opportunities for Veterans and people with disabilities, and online learning resources.
* Comprehensive Financial Aid Resource and Scholarship Database
Find scholarships relevant to your studies and qualifications. Learn more about opportunities to make your higher education more affordable.
Mission: Refocus the higher education conversation around affordability and quality and make access to online college information more transparent. We completed extensive research into the cost of attending different online colleges and then analyzed the outcome-based statistics to find the best value online colleges.