- The Community Youth Mapping Project - Delaware home page. Wilmington youth began mapping their neighborhoods June 2005 and by end July had identified 350 activities and organizations. Contact DSCYF if you would like more information on the CYM-Delaware project. (08/05/2005)
- Delaware Cooperative Extension, provides information and leadership development to people in agriculture, and in rural and urban communities, to resolve critical issues.
- Domestic Violence Coordinating Council
- Delaware Coalition Against Domestic Violence (Web Site, 12/14/2004)
- The Edge Card. A way to let kids try new things – and discover a world full of drug-free options. The Edge Card is a discount card available free to teens ages 12–17. The web site lists participating merchants and organizations.
- The Extension Cord, from the Delaware Cooperative Extension, outlines resources available for programs promoting healthy, happy and resilient children, youth and families.
- Kids Count in Delaware, a source of data about the status of the well being of children and their families in Delaware
- Family & Workplace Connection
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- The Community Youth Mapping Project home page. CYM is a catalyst to mobilize youth and adults as they identify resources and opportunities that exist in their community. Through the CYM process, young people and adults canvass their neighborhoods in search of places to go and things to do. Using this data collection strategy, young people across the nation have identified a host of resources that may not be found in traditional directories.
- CPSC - Consumer Product Safety Commission. They offer 3 free publications about preventing child drowning: "Safety Barriers for Pools", "How to Plan for the Unexpected", and "Guidelines for Entrapment Hazards: Making Pools and Spas Safer"
- Early Childhood Educators’ and Family Web Corner Teacher Pages
- NAEYC - National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Adoption Center provides a variety of adoption information, including information on children waiting to be adopted.
- National Child Care Information Center’s Child Care Bulletin
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Nemours – HealthyQuest